DIY Graphic Design
Want gorgeous graphics that attract your audience but don't have the money to hire a graphic designer? Tune in as Jacqui Naunton helps you gather the skills and confidence you need to create your own incredible visual brand and graphics!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"If you're to spend an hour longer on that design and it be marginally better, it's better that you get it out after 20 minutes and post it. Then, spend your time working on a new blog post that's going to get more traction."
Discussed in this episode...
- Should bloggers DIY graphics or hire a designer?
- What is the most important thing to remember when creating your own graphics?
- What's the first step to DIYing your own visual brand?
- How can we fight perfectionism when designing?
- How can we save time when creating graphics? Especially when there for something like Pinterest where you have to do them over and over again?
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
- Jacqui's Design Class!
More about Jacqui Naunton:
Jacqui is a graphic designer turned online design teacher for small biz owners. She helps passionate business owners take charge of their business giving them the skills and confidence they need to create their own incredible visual brand and graphics through her signature program: DIY Design My Biz. Jacqui is also the host of podcast Design Hacks for DIYers and loves sharing how good design in business is pivotal to growth and success. Jacqui is a new mum, cheesecake lover and Canva fanatic.