Set Yourself Up for a Successful Year!
Before we move forward into another year of blogging and social media, we first have to get ourselves set up for success! In this episode, Bree walks you through the seven steps you need to take in order to make this next year one that is full of accomplishments and milestones!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"We need to be aware of what's happening and how it's making us feel. Because if we don't do this it leads to mega burnout."
Discussed in this episode...
- Step One - Reflect
- If we want to progress we must first know where we've been and take a moment to learn from it. Otherwise, we will make the same mistakes and repeat old patterns that did not serve us.
- I like to go month by month in my planner to get a general overview of everything I accomplished, both in my business and in my personal life.
- Step Two - Remind ourselves "why"
- Why are we building this brand?
- What are we working so hard on this for?
- What is the thing that keeps driving us forward?
- Step Three - What is the dream?
- Not necessarily your goal, but if you're dreaming big, what does this brand look like in the future? What has it accomplished for your life?
- Step Four - Let's set some goals for the new year!
- Looking back on that dream, what would allow us to reach that? Set a goal that is specific measurable attainable realistic timely. When you first join the Profitable Blogger Society we go in-depth together on setting SMART goals and determining what those should be. Once you break it down and set SMART goals, then you can create a plan to reach them. That way you're giving your brain permission to think of ways to hit those goals, and have the motivation to accomplish them. If you're ready to join the Profitable Blogger Society and want a blogging coach working with you for the next 12 months to help you achieve that goal, head to Thrivetogether.blog/pbs
- Step Five - What you're currently doing?
- Similar to what we did in part of step one, but just write down all the things you're currently doing. Writing posts, posting on IG, running a fb group, tik tok, youtube, emails, what's currently on your plate?
- Step Six, Brainstorming
- Here's where you get to write down all the things you've been thinking about doing. A friend of mine told me, throw it all out on the table, then take a step away from it. When you come back and look at everything, what feels expansive? With the list you made in step 5 of what you're currently doing, and the list of ideas you've just been writing down, take a step away from it for a minute. When you come back to it, how does everything make you feel? Evaluate each item. What makes you feel expansive? And what makes you feel restricted?
- Now you're ready to make your plan for the new year!
- Content Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Taking the smart goals and breaking it down into steps for each quarter of the year.
More about Bree Pair:
Bree Pair is a blogging coach and founder of Thrive - A blogging community built to empower and educate bloggers to make a full-time income by spending time on the right things. Her passion is helping bloggers create a strategy for growth and working with them on every side of their business to give them the confidence they need to be successful. Bree is propelled by the results of seeing bloggers go from overwhelmed to steady and sustained growth and creating the lifestyle they want.
Follow Thrive on IG: http://www.instagram.com/thrivetogetherblog/