Finding Clarity and Confidence on Instagram
Have you ever felt tired and unsure how much longer you can keep pushing with Instagram if things aren't working? Guest Molly Balint is an Instagram Coach and here to give us a little Instagram therapy to help us get realigned with ourselves, our audience, and our goals with this social media platform.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"There are some foundational things in your business that when you figure those out, and you have your feet firmly planted in those things, then showing up on Instagram becomes a joy. Then you don't have to compare yourself to everybody else because you know that what you are doing is your thing, your "why", and what you're passionate about."
Discussed in this episode...
- Why we are showing up on Instagram?
- How do we track and read our data?
- How important is it to keep our audience in mind when creating content?
- Is it better to create a lot of content or higher quality content?
- How helpful are viral sounds?
- What can we do when we're out of content ideas?
- How do we find out what our audience wants to see?
More about Molly Balint:
Molly is an Instagram growth expert and community builder that believes you don’t have to be chained to your phone to build a thriving business on Instagram. She teaches women how to use Instagram with clarity and confidence and helps them overcome the overwhelm. When Molly isn’t nerding out over hashtags and Reel ideas, she’s happily working away at her farmhouse on the hill with her husband and four girls, flock of sheep, and one-legged rescue pigeon.