Planning Blog Content that Converts!
In this episode, Bree shares five tips for getting all of your content planned out for your blog and social media. You'll learn about the best tools, tactics to save you time, how to establish and refine your content pillars, and how to create content that converts. You'll also learn 4 formula strategies for your blog titles to make sure they get clicked on. This episode is jam-packed with information!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"When you help them with something, or when they feel like you know them.... That's when raving fans are created, and that's when your content will really start to convert more!"
Discussed in this episode...
- Tip One - What are some of the easiest ways to organize our content planning?
- We love Asana, Google for business, Trello and Evernote!
- Paper Planners are great for daily tasks and organization.
- Tip Two - Look at the holidays and big events for each quarter.
- Tip Three - Hone in on and know your content pillars!
- Tip Four - 3 steps for content that converts:
- Write for your audience, not for yourself.
- Identify pain points, or things that you can teach your audience.
- Address those pain points!
- Tip Five - Blog post titles that really convert!
- "6 questions I ask before ____"
- "7 places to see ____"
- How to, What, or Why
- "How to start organizing your home"
- "What no one tells you about naps"
- Resources and Guides
- "A complete guide to ____"
- "A cheat sheet to ____"
- Fun Posts
- "My biggest mistake with ___"
- "Ways to unexpectedly ____"
More about Bree:
Bree Pair is a blogging coach and founder of Thrive - A blogging community built to empower and educate bloggers to make a full-time income by spending time on the right things. Her passion is helping bloggers create a strategy for growth and working with them on every side of their business to give them the confidence they need to be successful. Bree is propelled by the results of seeing bloggers go from overwhelmed to steady and sustained growth and creating the lifestyle they want.
Follow Thrive on Instagram