Boost Your Pinterest SEO with Quality Keywords!
Pinterest should be a part of your growth strategy in 2022. In this episode, Bree shares 5 (and 1/2) quick SEO tips for Pinterest. She also shares exactly how to find the right keywords specifically for Pinterest SEO. If you've been wondering how to do Pinterest keyword research the right way, tune in!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"Keep that in mind that your pins are going to live on! If you take the time to make a really beautiful pin and do the SEO on the pin, then that is something that is going to last for years and years to come. Just imagine what happens when you create consistent optimized pins every single week or every single month! Over the years that is going to stack on top of each other and just propel you up!"
Discussed in this episode...
- Quick Pinterest SEO Tips!
- Search for your keywords directly within Pinterest. Pinterest SEO is different than Google SEO.
- Put your keywords in your Pin Title
- Put your keywords in your Pin Description
- Optimize your profile by putting keywords related to your niche within your bio. Write for your audience, but use keywords for SEO.
- Optimize your boards. You'll want a board description for every single one of your boards, as well as keywords within the title of your board. If you have boards that are irrelevant to your niche you can make them secret boards.
- How to Do Keyword Research on Pinterest! (Remember! Pinterest SEO is different than Google SEO.)
- Auto Complete Search Bar
- Start typing in the search bar one of your relevant keywords, Pinterest will automatically give you a few suggestions! Write those down.
- Pinterest Keyword Search for Ads. Don't worry, you don't have to make an ad!
- Go to: Create Ad > Fill out the info (can just be "test") and continue until you get to "Interests & Keywords" > Enable > Add Keywords > Type your keyword into the search bar for additional suggestions.
- Write these keywords down so you can use them in Pin descriptions and even your profile and board descriptions!
- Auto Complete Search Bar
More about Bree Pair:
Bree Pair is a blogging coach and founder of Thrive - A blogging community built to empower and educate bloggers to make a full-time income by spending time on the right things. Her passion is helping bloggers create a strategy for growth and working with them on every side of their business to give them the confidence they need to be successful. Bree is propelled by the results of seeing bloggers go from overwhelmed to steady and sustained growth and creating the lifestyle they want.
Follow Thrive on Instagram!
Join our Free Facebook Community!