Have a Successful Holiday Season with LTK & Amazon
It's the busiest time of the year! Now is the time to make sure you're doing everything to optimize blog posts to increase page views, get more brand deals, and increase your affiliate income! In this episode, Bree shares tactics to optimize your affiliate income, with specific tips for LTK and Amazon! Keep reading if you want to make more money this holiday season!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"You can look at the data and be like, "you know, I need to keep sharing this. I need to share it again. I need to keep it top in mind." And when you get that feeling of like 'oh my god, I'm sharing this so many times' just remember that you are just one of the thousands that people are following, and that they are seeing so many posts other than you."
Discussed in this episode...
It's the busiest time of the year!
It's time for shopping and buying and increasing your page views and email list subscribers. So today I want to talk to you about how we can optimize affiliate income and specifically talk to you about Like to Know It and Amazon.
Think about Gift Guides
First, I want to address gift guides! These are highly popular at this time of the year and for good reason! I love them, and they help me with shopping for friends and family. There are some things I want you to keep in mind as you're creating your strategy for how you're going to do gift guides this year.
Before you go and create 10 blog posts with different holiday gift guides, take a minute to look at the traffic and income that these drove for you last year. We're not saying don't do them, but make sure that you analyze the data and that it's worth your time.
- Determine your posting strategy and how often you'll be adding new items.
- Create collages, and then create separate posts for each item in the collage.
- LTK wants you to use video!
- Enable LTK Gift Guides - just released! (Log in on your desktop for full details)
- Utilize the Holiday Hub on LTK desktop for trending items (they want you to succeed!)
- Update your storefront for the holidays!
- Create categories just like you would gift guides.
- Create categories for decor!
- Promote top sellers from years past, and make your life easier!
- Promote bundles of products that are frequently bought together.
- What Bree loves about gift guide blog posts
- What Bree doesn't love about gift guide blog posts
- Repurposing your hard work
More about Bree Pair:
Bree Pair is a blogging coach and founder of Thrive - A blogging community built to empower and educate bloggers to make a full-time income by spending time on the right things. Her passion is helping bloggers create a strategy for growth and working with them on every side of their business to give them the confidence they need to be successful. Bree is propelled by the results of seeing bloggers go from overwhelmed to steady and sustained growth and creating the lifestyle they want.
Follow Bree on Instagram!