"My goal with this episode is that you will have a method that you can use to reach amazing goals in your business one year, five years, and ten years from now. Those big things that you want to do are not that far out of reach as you think!"
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Bree's journey with starting her own blog
- Some advice that she wishes she heard 8 years ago
- 3 things to work on to make your blog amazing & plan for the future
- Reflecting on your accomplishments of 2018
1. Write it out! What are your big goals?
2. Break it down! Take your goals & break them down in columns, writing down everything that has to happen before you reach these goals.
3. Set S.M.A.R.T goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-Based Goals!
"If I had done this and looked at my year as a whole back when I was a new blogger, I would have gotten so much more done!"
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get our Seasonal Planning Cheat Sheet!
Get your free Seasonal Planning Cheat Sheet to plan out your quarters strategically & boost your blog!