Bree and Lani are back with an update on their blog growth action plan. In January they focused on updating and growing their Pinterest accounts using SEO and a tool called Tailwind App. If you need advice on growing your blog pageviews then listen in. Pinterest is the top referrer for many bloggers and is a powerful tool for bringing in a lot of traffic no matter what your blog niche is.
It’s important to celebrate all the wins, even if they’re small.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Celebrating all wins, big or small
- Pinterest strategies that worked in January
- Planning for the month & staying consistent
- January Plan:
- Week 1: Pinterest Account Clean-Up, SEO Check, and Pinning Blog Posts to Pinterest
- Week 2: Tailwind Strategies and Joining Tribes
- Week 3: Joining Group Boards
- Week 4: Evaluate Smart Loops & Create Calls to Action on Pins
- February’s Focus: Facebook
The only way you’re going to gain followers is by putting out good content.
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- Lani’s Pinterest
- Bree’s Pinterest
- Thrive Travel Group Board
- Thrive Recipe Group Board
- Thrive DIY Group Board
- Thrive Fashion Group Board
- Thrive Lifestyle Group Board
- Thrive Motherhood Group Board
- Latest Blog Growth Action Plan