"It's important to celebrate all the wins, even if they're small."
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Celebrating all wins, big or small
- Pinterest strategies that worked in January
- Planning for the month & staying consistent
- January Plan:
- Week 1: Pinterest Account Clean-Up, SEO Check, and Pinning Blog Posts to Pinterest
- Week 2: Tailwind Strategies and Joining Tribes
- Week 3: Joining Group Boards
- Week 4: Evaluate Smart Loops & Create Calls to Action on Pins
- February's Focus: Facebook
"The only way you're going to gain followers is by putting out good content."
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- Lani's Pinterest
- Bree's Pinterest
- Thrive Travel Group Board
- Thrive Recipe Group Board
- Thrive DIY Group Board
- Thrive Fashion Group Board
- Thrive Lifestyle Group Board
- Thrive Motherhood Group Board
- Latest Blog Growth Action Plan
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get our Seasonal Planning Cheat Sheet!
Get your free Seasonal Planning Cheat Sheet to plan out your quarters strategically & boost your blog!