SEO sounds scary, but we promise it isn’t. If it is something that we can figure out, you can too! We’re all about keeping things simple and effective. So if you’re ready for your pageviews to start growing, you need to make sure you’re implementing SEO correctly. We break down the simple steps to make sure your blog posts are performing correctly, help you set up a system to get that going, and then boom, you’re done! Listen in and make sure you start applying these tips immediately, on your very next blog post. It’s okay if you haven’t done it in the past, what matters is that you start today.
Links & resources mentioned on the podcast:
- Yoast Plugin
- Stylish SEO (part 1) – Thrive blog post by Shannon Mattern
- Stylish SEO (part 2) – Thrive blog post by Shannon Mattern
- Thrive Blogger Podcast Episode 009 // 5 Ways to Increase Your Traffic
- Our Free Facebook Group: Thrive Blogger Community
- FREE Resources from Thrive! Yay!
Where to put your keyword or keyphrase:
- In the title of your blog post
- In the first paragraph
- Throughout content
- In the alt text of your photo
Our top 5 downloaded podcast episodes to date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Episode #018: Pinterest Growth Action Plan
Episode #009: 5 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Blog (guest, Shannon Mattern)
Get our SEO Checklist!
Get your free SEO Checklist to help explode your page views right away!