"Regardless of what you do, blogging or photography, you really have to love it or it just becomes painful. You lose steam, and you lose your 'why,' and you just quit."
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Kait's journey to lifestyle & travel blogging
- Balancing varying content on the blog
- How Kait is able to travel the world
- Advice for incorporating travel in your blog
- The glamorization of travel blogging & how Kait posts so quickly
- Staying true to your brand
- Kait's blog consistency & organization
- SEO optimizing & advertising
- Kait's future goals
"I'm very aware of what I put out there and if something aligns with my values and the things I wanna stand for. I say no to the rest...My authenticity online is far more important to me than a paycheck."
Resources Discussed in this Episode
"Start where you are. I think that no matter where you live in the world, there's got to be something cool or unique that you can write about."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get our SEO Checklist!
Get your free SEO Checklist to help explode your page views right away!