"I have learned that I can't just wait for someone to reach out to me...Don't be scared to pitch!"
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Nicole's beginnings in blogging & upcoming projects
- Keeping a consistent brand image & voice
- Incorporating being bilingual in Nicole's brand
- Nicole's photography tips for nice cameras and iPhone's
- Collaborating with local bloggers
- Growing your brand & pitching brands
- Nicole's tips for new bloggers
"Stay true to yourself. People can see through when you're not being real or authentic. Don't try to be like everybody else, don't try to look like everybody else, don't try to dress like everybody else. Just be who you are that way you don't have to think that much about what you're going to post because you're going to be posting stuff about yourself."
Resources Discussed in this Episode
"Your work is always worth something, so never undervalue your work. Always stand your ground."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #024: What to Do When Your Engagement is Low
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get the 7-Day Instagram Challenge!
Get your free 7-Day Instagram Challenge to boost your Instagram feed and gain more followers!