"There's always going to be room for people with a unique voice to share, but your audience is going to know if it's something that you're genuinely excited by and interested in, or if you're just trying to hop on a bandwagon."
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Brittni's blogging journey
- Calculated risks & financial steps
- Advice for standing out in the blogging world
- Hiring help
- Working with an agency
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- Paper and Stitch Blog
- The Eye: How the World's Most Influential Creative Directors Develop Their Vision by Nathan Williams
- The Kinfolk Entrepreneur: Ideas for Meaningful Work by Nathan Williams
- In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get our SEO Checklist!
Get your free SEO Checklist to help explode your page views right away!