"Take the time to pause and look back over what you've done...it truly [gives you] a pat on the back. I'm doing okay! I'm doing a good job! I know a lot of pressure is on me...but I'm doing a good job. I'm accomplishing things. I'm making baby steps and I'm reaching goals. I want to encourage you guys to stop and take the time to do that! Take the time this month to look back."
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Bree's ways of staying motivated and driven
- Planner tips
- Calendar view
- Writing down accomplishments; big or small
- Looking back to see how far you've come
- Checking on your friends and celebrating their accomplishments
- 1-year podcast anniversary: What Thrive accomplished this year
- Successful podcast for a year: 47 episodes
- We launched a new website in June
- We had our 5th annual conference in March: Over 100 people attended
- Our upcoming 2nd annual virtual conference: Oct. 3-4!
- We launched 3 courses
- We launched a Thrive mastermind group
- We launched a fall strategy bundle
- We started 1:1 coaching
- We published 7 free opt-ins
- 38 Facebook Live Trainings
- We released 23 new blog posts
"Go and check on your friends...jot down 3 friends that you need to shoot a DM to on Instagram or shoot a text out to. Say, "Hey, I think you're doing a great job. I see what you're doing. When was the last time you patted yourself on the back because you're doing freaking amazing." Your friends need that just like you need that. Just imagine how you would feel if someone sent you that text or that DM. Why not go and make somebody's day today?"
Resources Discussed in this Episode
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get the Trello: Quarterly Goal Setting!
Get your free Trello Quarterly Goal Setting to set quarterly goals and watch your blog succeed!