In this episode, we're having another food blogger back on the podcast! Jessica the blogger at Choosing Chia, a healthy food blog with a focus on plant-based ingredients. On the show, we talk about where she finds her inspiration, her tips for growth, and how having the right mindset has been essential in growing her blog.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- How Jessica started her blog & shut down imposter syndrome
- Goal setting & mindset journaling
- Internalizing your goals and dreams
- Batching content with strategic, grouped content days to save time and reduce stress
- Setting boundaries & taking time off
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- Choosing Chia
- Ep. 004 // Growing Your Blog with Local Businesses with Jane Ko
- Jessica's Instagram
- Jessica's Facebook
- Jessica's Pinterest
- The Thrive Tribe
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Get the Trello: Quarterly Goal Setting!
Get your free Trello Quarterly Goal Setting to set quarterly goals and watch your blog succeed!