How to Generate Blog Post Ideas
Sometimes, you just don’t know what you want to write about or create content around! So how do you come up with blog post ideas when you are staring at a blank screen? Today we’re chatting with Ayana Lage to discuss content ideation, how to gain information from your audience, and how to use what you’ve already got to make new content!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
“I’ve realized that people have really really short attention spans. I bring topics back and put a fresh spin on things, looking at my old content is super helpful.”
Discussed in this episode…
- How Ayana comes up with content ideas
- How to determine what type of content is going to connect with your audience
- What has been helpful when you feel stuck and don’t know what to write about
- How to come up with creative photography ideas, and how to boost confidence before getting in front of the camera
- Be a Thrive Insider on Patreon!
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
More about Ayana Lage:
Ayana is a Tampa-based wife, mother, lifestyle influencer, podcaster, and freelance writer. She studied print journalism at the University of Florida and is a fair-weather Gators fan. Lately, Ayana spend a lot more time on Instagram, but blogging is her first love.