Facebook isn't dead! In fact, it drives a lot of traffic to both Bree Pair and Keikilani "Lani" Jacksons blogs. Today on the podcast they break it down for you, how to optimize your page, how to utilize groups, and the 3/4 rule you need to be following. Search "Thrive Blogger Podcast" on your favorite podcast listening app to listen in now, or just click play to listen right here in your browser.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 023:
- The Rules of Engagement on Facebook
- 3/4 rule
- The "no-no's" of Facebook
- How to optimize your Facebook Page
- Participating in Facebook groups
- 5-step plan for Facebook
Did you know?
- Listening to podcasts is 100% FREE! It's true! We are not charging you anything to get this free information, nor are we making any money by creating this podcast for you. It is a pure labor of love because we want you to be informed and successful bloggers.
- Check out this article for all the reasons why you should make listening to podcasts a part of your blogging strategy.
Our top 5 downloaded podcast episodes to date:
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Episode #002: Growing a Business from Home (guest, Erin Condren)
Episode #009: 5 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Blog (guest, Shannon Mattern)
Episode #013: How to Create a Plan for Your Blog That Actually Works