"You can get creative..Share a personal story, something that recently happened, something that lets them get to know you a bit more and relates to them and always provides value."
Topics Discussed on this Episode
- How Lani started her email lists
- Bree's next steps with her email list, opt-ins, and blog content
- This month's email strategies
- Week 1: Setting RSS Feed & Add Sign-Up Form
- Week 2: Make an Opt-In
- Week 3: Share the Opt-In
- Week 4: Make Email Newsletter Template
- Setting up a weekly routine
"I always make sure I'm giving value in whatever I do...You want them to search for your email every week."
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- 120 Email Opt-In Ideas
- Ep. 14 // Blog Growth Action Plan: January
- Ep. 018 // Pinterest Growth Action Plan: February
- Ep. 023 // Facebook Growth Action Plan: March
- Ep. 026 // SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views: April
"Give yourself permission to break it down into smaller tasks and feel those winds."
"The most valuable thing I did this month was setting up a weekly routine...Set these habits to set you up for success."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Episode #018: Pinterest Growth Action Plan
Episode #009: 5 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Blog (guest, Shannon Mattern)
Getyour FREE Ebook to Increase Engagement!
Get your free ebook to increase your engagement with 4 proven blogging strategies and start seeing results today!