Full-time blogger Abby Lawson joins us on the show today to talk about the one thing she wishes she would've done sooner! This is such a great show for bloggers of all experience levels. Abby has been blogging for quite a while now and has a lot of knowledge to share. She also gives some insider tips on how she's using Pinterest to grow and her strategy for opt-ins as a blogger.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 032:
- Being apart of the blogging community
- Working alongside your significant other
- Abby's reasoning for wishing she started her email list sooner
- What to send out in your newsletter
- Getting started with selling products & getting your audience to purchase
- Using Pinterest to drive traffic, build email list, and sell products
"Our email list has been the #1 thing that has helped to grow our blog and business, both with traffic and income."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #024: What to Do When Your Engagement is Low