Today we are interviewing Meggan Wood, the founder of Lily Jade, and we're going to chat about tips for working with brands. She has a lot of knowledge to share with you guys as she's made working with bloggers and influencers a part of their marketing strategy. If you want to work with brands and build successful brand relationships, there are so many valuable tips in this episode!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 033:
- The beginnings of Lily Jade & their message
- Advice for bloggers building their brand & voice
- How bloggers can help businesses grow
- Working with brands Do's & Don'ts!
- Keys to a successful collaboration
- Showing the brand how you care
- Lily Jade
- Lily Jade Instagram
- Meggan's Instagram
- Lily Jade Ambassador Program
- Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper
"We are the brand that is with you through every season of womanhood and motherhood…We are far more passionate about the women who carry our bags than the bags themselves."
"Stay in what you value and what you feel like matters most to you…Find the things that move your heart, create values around that, and speak to those places."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #024: What to Do When Your Engagement is Low
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)