Ready to take on big things over the next year? Well, the time to start is right now! Listen in to learn about the importance of reflection and the small steps you can take right now that will help you optimize your time and propel you forward for the next year!
"Look at things and reflect. That's part of being a business-owner is recognizing that you need to pause for a second, look at what's been happening...Actually figuring out how you can get better. That's how we grow."
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- How the Blog Growth Action Plan changed their game!
- Looking back on progress and accomplishments
- Continuing to grow with a strategic plan of action
- Taking the time to plan things out
- New challenges for you!
- Be proud of yourself!
- Drop 5 of your 2019 accomplishments in our FB community!
"We want you to be proud of yourself right now, and we're proud of you. We've seen some of the girls in our community blossom. We are so proud of you guys. We see how hard you work."
Resources Discussed in this Episode
- The Thrive Tribe
- The Thrive Blogging Community
- Ep. 014 // Blog Growth Action Plan
- Ep. 018 // Pinterest Growth Action Plan
- Ep. 023 // Facebook Growth Action Plan
- Ep. 026 // SEO Tips
- Ep. 029 // How to Make an Email Newsletter
- Ep. 036 // Instagram Growth Action Plan
- Ep. 037 // Grow Your Page Views with Past Content
- Ep. 045 // The Level-Up Blog Plan
- Ep. 049 // Why Video Content is Now a Must for Bloggers
- Ep. 053 // Leveling Up Your Blog Photography
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #036: Instagram Growth Action Plan
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #027: How to Write a Blog Post in One Hour (guest, Chelse Willis)
Get your FREE ebook to Increase Engagement!
Get your free ebook to increase your engagement with 4 proven blogging strategies and start seeing results today!