Strategy and execution are something we talk a lot about on the podcast, but what we haven't talked about is mindset. Jessica Zeinstra joins us on the podcast today to help us learn how to re-frame our mindset and the things we say about ourselves and our businesses, to help us grow. Don't skip this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Highlights of Episode 65:
- Jessica's career and mindset journey
- Changing your mindset to change your confidence
- Showing up for your audience with the right energy
- Money Mindset
- Conscious Brain: Goal-setter
- Subconscious Brain: Goal-getter
- Believing that money is easy to make is subconscious
- To convince your subconscious brain that making money is easy, we add action items.
- "Making money is easy and effortless because I..."
- Reprogramming your subconscious brain
- Puts you into a "trance-like state"
- Subconscious brain opens up
- Morning pages - 20 mins
- Vision Boards
- Triggering images that your brain blocks
- Mindset principles for bloggers
- Actionable items
- "I attract ideal clients to my page easy and effortlessly because I..."
- Tying it all together
- Learning what works for you
- Being strategic about growth
- Releasing harmful beliefs
- Holding yourself back & limiting yourself from greatness
- "Your good goal, your better goal, your best goal"
- Getting to the root issue