You're leaving money on the table if you're not working with local brands! Listen in to learn how to pick up that money, and do it strategically so you grow your audience at the same time. No matter what your niche, every blogger can work with local brands.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 067:
- The different ways to collaborate with local businesses
- 1. Services - Local places you can vaca, massages, etc.
- 2. Restaurants - Local restaurants you can support
- 3. Small Business Stores - Boutiques, Nail Salons, Flower Shops, Thrift Stores, etc.
- 4. Events - PR for a concert, local festival, movie theaters, etc.
- Getting creative to help small businesses
- How do I get connected?
- Join groups, start talking and reaching out. Women in your community are wanting to collab with you
- Find PR reps in your area, send them an email, and ask to be on their list
- Speaking with managers at businesses you love
- Collaborating with other bloggers
- Underpromising and overdelivering: Creating credibility
- How to give back to your community without making a profit
- Offering services to businesses on social media to build your following and help them out