Seeing results in your blog can be difficult if you’re not doing things correctly, and no one wants that. The truth is your readers expect certain things from you and in order to rank higher on Google, you have to do certain things. If not, you might find yourself running in place, or running backward. Here are 5 reasons your blog isn’t seeing results, and how you can fix them!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Lack of Strategy
- Making a Business Plan
- What is the most important thing in your business you need to focus on in order to grow?
- No SEO
- Get more page views by creating an SEO plan
- Implementing & strategizing SEO on your new and old blog posts
- No schedule
- Make a schedule for your content to get ahead
- Don't get behind and ghost your audience
- Too wide, too fast
- If you have too many categories, you might not be known for anything
- Being known for something and gaining an engaged audience
- Not putting yourself out there
- Making excuses and halting growth
- Showing the real you will change things
- Not showing your face, going live, using stories, etc.