If content planning causes you to stress, or the idea of getting ahead (months ahead!) on your content seems out of reach, then this is the podcast for you. Tune in as we chat with Kat Gaskin, owner of The Content Planner. Not only has she created a gorgeous physical planner, but she is also an expert in planning content your audience will love.
Be sure to leave us a review on iTunes after the episode!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 075:
- Kat's journey to starting her own business
- How The Content Planner works & how it started
- Getting ahead with content planning and sticking to it
- Knowing how to utilize stories
- Making a "hit list" of brands and companies you want to work with
- Being your own cheerleader with your content!
- Kat's favorite parts about her planner