Virtual Assistants aren’t just for big bloggers who have a ton on their plate. They can also be great for smaller bloggers who are still learning the ropes and figuring out how to do things.
This can save you a ton of time and money just by taking the things that you’re still new on learning and doing them the right way. This allows you to grow and use your time strategically. We’re chatting with Natalie, a Virtual Assistant and Thrive’s Content Strategist all about how VA’s can help grow your blog. Let’s do this!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 082:
- Reasons you might want to hire a VA:
- Virtual Assistant's know things that you might not yet know about or just aren’t skilled in
- VA's can take things off your plate that you don’t have time for
- They can save you money
- Benefits of becoming a VA:
- Setting your own rate
- Deciding your own hours
- Working from wherever you want WITH whoever you want