How much is too much to share? And if I do share... what will my audience think? Tune in as we chat with life and style blogger, Alicia Tenise, about showing your authentic self online. We discuss the challenges that come with it, as well as the rewards!
Alicia Tenise Chew is a full-time fashion and lifestyle blogger based in the Washington, D.C. metro area who provides attainable style and travel inspiration for the every-girl. After interning in the fashion industry for 1.5 years and working in various marketing roles after college, Alicia decided to take the leap and pursue blogging full-time a few years ago.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 085:
- How Alicia started blogging & influencing 10 years ago!
- Being vulnerable in your brand & what's happened to Alicia as a result of that
- What is vulnerable to Alicia, and did it come easy at first?
- Alicia's mental health journey
- Advice for those that struggle with knowing what to say in societal crises
- Advice Alicia would give
- Thrive Blogging Community
- Alicia's Website
- Alicia's Instagram
- Alicia's Facebook
- Alicia's Twitter
- How to Handle Societal Crisis as a Blogger and Influencer