There are two things we want to avoid in our blogging journey: overwhelm and burnout! Tune in as guest Geomyra shares her advice for reducing overwhelm both in your business and your life! She's a well-rounded life coach so she knows what she's talking about and gives us actionable advice.
Geomyra Pollard is a well-rounded life + biz coach for creatives that aspire to create and live with grace, passion, and purpose. Through her coaching firm, Coaching for Creatives, and her podcast, A Well-Rounded Life, Geomyra finds joy as the strategic support and encouragement for entrepreneurs seeking a thriving business and a well-rounded life!
As a former wedding planner and designer, she uses her fifteen years of experience and formal education to coach clients, so they may focus on what matters most. She is a systems and workflows guru, lover of handbags, and she can’t live without dessert! Geomyra is married to her high school sweetheart and is the proud mama of two.
Be sure to leave us a review on iTunes after the episode!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 088:
- Systems that bloggers need to implement to reduce stress
- Maximizing your time by batching content
- Utilizing your team
- Setting realistic expectations & taking baby steps to take to make big moves happen
- Taking your time with projects & knowing things won't be perfect
- How Geomyra gets her clients motivated to execute these systems
- How to create a well-rounded life when you're being pulled in a million directions
- How Geomyra balances her own life