Monthly views on Pinterest don't mean anything! It's a vanity number, and what you need to be doing is converting those pin views to page views. Today Anna Huff joins us to teach us how to start increasing our page views, and how long it takes to do it.
Anna is a former teacher turned home decor blogger turned content and Pinterest strategist. She is the founder and CEO of Midwest Social Creative and her sweet spot is the intersection of content creation and Pinterest. Anna is passionate about serving entrepreneurs by helping them develop a content strategy that serves and converts and helps them reach their business goals through the power of Pinterest.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 090:
- How Anna got started in Pinterest strategy
- Is Pinterest really worth your time?
- Anna's suggestions for first steps with Pinterest
- Starting at the goal
- Looking at what you're providing readers
- Working backward from your goal
- Getting people to click through on your pins
- Using your own content and analytics that you already have
- Look at what content is performing well for you
- Branding & imagery on Pinterest
- Maintaining a consistent presence on Pinterest