Learning how to make money from the pros? We've got you covered. In this episode, we learn from KariAnne Wood, owner of Thistlewood Farms blog as she shares how she got started making money as a blogger, and five ways blogger can make money today. We also learn her pro-tips for pitching brands! So many things that you'll learn from listening to this episode you can go start working on today!
KariAnne is the author of four best-selling books, including So Close to Amazing, The DIY (Decorate It Yourself) Planner, and The DIY Style Finder! She writes the decorating and lifestyle blog, Thistlewood Farms from her project-filled historic home in the Dallas Metroplex where she lives with her husband and four children.
Be sure to leave us a review on iTunes after the episode!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 094:
- Who KariAnne is & how she started making money from her blog
- KariAnne's 5 major revenue streams that are available to bloggers:
- Ad revenue
- Working with companies/brands
- Selling ads on your sidebar
- Monetizing your knowledge
- The ways she is making money from her blog currently
- KariAnne's love for pitching brands & insider tips for others pitching
- Advice for bloggers starting out or wanting to increase profits
- Thistlewood Farms Blog
- Thistlewood Instagram
- Thistlewood Facebook
- Thistlewood Mastermind Community
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org