In this episode, we chat about creating content that attracts brand collabs and how bloggers can catch the eyes of big brands with their photography. Joining us is photographer and content creator Christina Jones to help us take our photography and content creation game to the next level!
Christina Jones is a Florida-based lifestyle brand photographer. She helps female creatives and entrepreneurs create scroll-stopping lifestyle imagery so they can attract their target audience and build the brand and business of their dreams! When she's not snapping photos, she's spending quality time with her two kiddos Solomon and Olivia, and her husband Gary. She loves iced coffee, fashion magazines and could eat brunch at any time of the day!
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 101:
- Who Christina is & what she does
- How Christina got started with photography & sharing her knowledge with other bloggers
- How bloggers can attract brand collabs with their photography
- Studying what the brand already likes to share
- Creating high-quality images
- Hot seat questions:
- Mirrorless or DSLR?
- Tips on using an iPhone for insta-worthy pictures?
- How to plan that content creation
- Create a shot list
- Schedule a day to batch
- Schedule a day to edit & schedule
- Christina's Website
- Color Joy Stock
- Christina's Instagram
- Color Joy Stock Instagram
- FREEBIE: 25 Free Styled Photos for women of diverse skin tones & business styles
- Thrive Blogging Community FB Group
- Leave us a review on iTunes after the episode!