Bree and Lani are back with an update on their blog growth action plan. In January they focused on updating and growing their Pinterest accounts using SEO and a tool called Tailwind App.
If you need advice on growing your blog pageviews then listen in. Pinterest is the top referrer for many bloggers and is a powerful tool for bringing in a lot of traffic no matter what your blog niche is.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 018:
- Celebrating all wins, big or small
- Pinterest strategies that worked in January
- Planning for the month & staying consistent
- January Plan:
- Week 1: Pinterest Account Clean-Up, SEO Check, and Pinning Blog Posts to Pinterest
- Week 2: Tailwind Strategies and Joining Tribes
- Week 3: Joining Group Boards
- Week 4: Evaluate Smart Loops & Create Calls to Action on Pins
- February's Focus: Facebook
- Lani's Pinterest
- Bree's Pinterest
- Thrive Travel Group Board
- Thrive Recipe Group Board
- Thrive DIY Group Board
- Thrive Fashion Group Board
- Thrive Lifestyle Group Board
- Thrive Motherhood Group Board
- Latest Blog Growth Action Plan
"It's important to celebrate all the wins, even if they're small."
"The only way you're going to gain followers is by putting out good content."
Our Top 5 Downloaded Podcast Episodes to Date:
Episode #022: Creating Engagement & Re-Evaluating Your Blog (guest, Kelly Mindell)
Episode #001: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Episode #025: Why You Should Stop Being So Scared to Start a Blog (guest, Kristin Larsen)
Episode #026: SEO Tips to Explode Your Page Views
Episode #012: How to Niche Down Your Blog (guest, Miranda Enzor)