How do you increase your blog page views?
We get this question all the time, so we're really pumped for this episode. We're talking about increasing page views today with blogging expert Jenny Melrose! If you've wanted to start focusing on your blog rather than social media (and we tell you why that's important) and don't want to waste any time then this is the episode for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"You can't build your business on rented property. That's what Tik-Tok, Instagram, and Pinterest are! They can decide to change the algorithm, and they can decide to shut it down."
Discussed in this episode...
- Why should bloggers focus on increasing page views rather than on solely growing a social media platform?
- Is it more challenging today to increase page views than it was a few years ago?
- What are strategies that you see working to increase page views?
- What are strategies that you think are a waste of time for increasing page views?
- Be a Thrive Insider on Patreon!
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
More about Jenny
Jenny is a former reading specialist who “retired” from her teaching career when her blogging income far exceeded her salary. Through hard work and dedication, her lifestyle blog, The Melrose Family, became regularly sought out by nationally recognized brands such as Neutrogena, Smuckers, Glad, Costco, Stanley Steamer, Sara Lee, and many more. She is a content strategist that helps entrepreneurs better understand their messaging and unique position in the online space. Now, she’s combining her passion for teaching with her extensive experience of creating strategic content for online business owners via JennyMelrose.com and her podcast, Influencer Entrepreneurs with Jenny Melrose as well as her first book Influencer Entrepreneurs: The 4-Step Framework to Building Your Audience, Growing Your Business, and Making More Money Online.