Picking a Blog Niche
Today is a really fun show! We've invited one of our Profitable Blogger Society members on the show today to do some live coaching on the show! Chelsea Fazio has just recently launched her blog and is needing advice on growth strategy and whether or not she should niche down. The answer may surprise you!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"Start with foundation posts, see what your audience jives with and allow that to help you build up your blog posts."
Discussed in this episode...
- Have you niched down enough?
- How to build out a scheduling system for the next 3-6 months.
- What to look out for that might be blocking you from growth, and how to remove it.
- Be a Thrive Insider on Patreon!
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
More about The Profitable Blogger Society
The Profitable Blogger Society is a mentorship program for all bloggers. When you're a member we will help you increase your profit, set goals, and create a plan that removes risk and won't waste your time. With personalized coaching and accountability from your peers who are doing the work right alongside you — it's a society you need to be a part of to grow your blogging business!
- Learn more about the Profitable Blogger Society by starting here with our introductory class: https://thrivetogether.blog/profit
- Chelsea's Blog: https://thekinspace.co
- Follow Chelsea on IG: https://www.instagram.com/kin_space/