How to Start a Food Blog
Today we're talking about being a successful food blogger with Liz Thomson. Bree talks with Liz about if there is room for new food bloggers to enter the scene, the most important things to be successful as a food blogger in 2021, and how to make an income as a food blogger!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"It used to be that people showed up to your page every day just to see if you posted something new. It was a different time. That has shifted dramatically. People are looking to blog for resources to help them with something specific."
Discussed in this episode...
- Is there room for new food bloggers to enter the scene?
- What are the most important things to be successful as a food blogger in 2021?
- How do you drive traffic to your site?
- What are ways you make money as a food blogger?
- Be a Thrive Insider on Patreon!
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
More about Liz Thomson:
Liz Thomson is a blogger, cookbook author, and food photographer at iheartvegetables.com. She creates easy vegetarian recipes and her goal is to show that eating healthy can be simple and affordable.