How to Avoid Burnout as a Blogger
Today, this conversation is going to be so for your soul. We're talking about mental health in the blogging world, and how to protect yourself so you can have longevity in this space. Amanda Young joins us as we discuss the role mental health and self-care plays in the long-term success of bloggers and influencers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
"Instead of thinking "I don't have enough followers," turn it around to "wow" my community is so niche and so centered that I know every person here. Or to, "you know what, I don't have millions of followers, and I get to focus on my small community, and maybe that for me is a bigger impact.""
Discussed in this episode...
- The role mental health plays in bloggers and influencers success
- How to combat the feeling of comparison and constantly looking at numbers that drag us down?
- What advice Amanda gives to bloggers to protect themselves so that they can have longevity in this space
- How to protect your energy when you feel pulled to constantly be online
- Be a Thrive Insider on Patreon!
- Learn how to make more money from your blog without wasting time in our Free Masterclass.
More about Amanda Young:
Amanda Young (ThatMandaGirl) is a 28 year old Lifestyle Content Creator who is passionate about starting conversations within young women by sharing her bold and colorful lifestyle, her ongoing journey with mental health and her goals to continue advocating for inclusivity