In this episode, we’re talking all about micro-influencing, who is defined as a micro-influencer, and how you can go full-time with a lower follower count. You don’t have to have a ton of followers to make a lot of money with your blogging business. We’re breaking it all down with full-time content creator, Tomi Obebe!
Tomi Obebe is a full-time content creator based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With corporate digital marketing experience and an MBA from Clemson University, Tomi has been able to combine her passion for business with her personal style. Since 2015, Tomi’s work advocating for inclusion and influencer marketing has been featured in Business Insider, The LA Times, HuffPost, and more.
Listen to the Episode Here:
Highlights of Episode 102:
- Who Tomi is & what she does
- How Tomi got started micro-influencing & when she went full-time
- What a micro-influencer is, what numbers define them, and how they can go full-time
- Tomi’s advice for micro-influencers on how to make money with a smaller audience
- How Tomi stays inspired to keep creating content
- What Tomi does when she overthinks her content
- How to not be scared of pitching yourself to brands
- Tomi’s new podcast!
- Tomi’s Website
- Tomi’s Instagram
- Tomi’s YouTube
- New podcast from Tomi!
- Mega List of the Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
- Thrive Blogging Community FB Group
- Check out our new training!
- Leave us a review on iTunes after the episode!